Project’s Team Presents E-learning Platform www.youace.eu and Modules
July 17, 2019
Several events in partners’ countries was organized reason of presentation and dissemination of project outputs and e-learning platform.
As a project aim three learning modules was created to foster youth entrepreneurship, active citizenship, inclusion and self-employability. Total 75 hours non-formal learning included intensive lectures, workshops, discussions, on-site study visits, team and board games, group sessions, simulations, facilitated by trainers and expert, moderations session with ambassadors, debates, brainstorming.
Modules focused on three topic: new and innovative economies, soft skills, hard skills/competences.
Please familiarize with modules:
- Social economy
- Sharing and collaboration economy
- Digital economy and manufacturing
- Economy of cultures and arts
- Green economy, agriculture and food
- Local tourism
- Active citizenship
- Decision making
- Critical thinking
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Business planning
- Project organization, management and development
- Product/service innovation
- Communication, promotion and marketing
- Community management